CelebrityReligion.com (“the Blog”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims and the removal of infringing content.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our Blog in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notification (a “DMCA Notice”) that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
DMCA Notices should be sent to our designated Copyright Agent through our contact form.
If you believe that material you have posted on our Blog was removed or access was disabled as a result of an incorrect DMCA takedown notice, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Blog may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
Changes to this Policy
We may revise and update this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy from time to time. Please review this page periodically to stay informed about any changes.
If you have questions or concerns about this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, please contact our Copyright Agent at the provided contact information.
Thank you for your cooperation in respecting intellectual property rights on our site.